Thursday, July 3, 2014

Family Favorites for the Fourth

This morning I've been doing a little bit of online shopping, and browsing a handful of stores. K and Kaylee already have their outfits for the Fourth of July... I on the other hand, do not. No surprise there since I literally wait last minute for everything. Since I'm being a last minute shopper, I've found that Old Navy has the best finds, and not to mention, great deals. Everyone loves a good deal, so I wanted to share with any of you procrastinator shoppers out there, my Fourth of July favorites for the family.
 
 






All clothing items shown above can be found at Old Navy.  For you last minute shoppers, like myself, go check your local store! That's where I'll be headed as soon as I leave work this afternoon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something's left in my size in the store. Maybe one day I will learn to plan ahead and buy in advance... or not.

Wishing everyone a safe and fun filled Fourth of July be it with family, friends, or both. Enjoy tomorrow with your loved ones.

*** Happy Fourth of July ***

No comments:

Post a Comment