Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Bump Date - 29 Weeks

209 Days Pregnant

#GoGators

How far along? 29 Weeks & 6 Days (when this photo was taken a week ago)
Total weight gain/loss: 23.1 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, a select few along with my pre-pregnancy dresses continuing to fit.
Sleep: Yes, please.
Best moment this week: Girl’s day spent with Kaylee exercising
Have you told family and friends: For sure!
Movement: Lots of it and it’s the best feeling.
Food cravings: Crushed ice from Zaxby’s, Salad bars, shrimp, and crab cakes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing has really made me sick feeling lately. I even had a sweet craving for once this pregnancy.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
How big is baby? Our little guy is the size of a football weighing in at 3 whole pounds!Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Daily acid reflux, lower back pains, and that 3rd trimester fatigue is slowly creeping in and making an appearance.
Belly Button in or out? In and I think it’s there to stay
What I miss: Caffeine.
What I am looking forward to: Our Baby Shower
Wedding rings on or off? On – no swelling yet!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m back to normal again. I’ve managed to rid myself of any moodiness over this past week.
Milestones: Baby Shower planning and everything coming together for it.
Kaylee was pretty engrossed in the redbox movie she had picked out the night before, and decided she didn't want to be in any of the 29 week photos. I set off for my grandparents house next door to choose a good spot and get everything set up. Not even five minutes later, I hear leaves crunching under her little footsteps, and she's dressed in one of my long sleeved football shirts, her boots, and rockin' some major bedhead. Of course I would never turn her down to be in any pictures... so enjoy these next few shots of my comical  munchkin and myself - making memories before her bubby comes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment