Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Asher Graham - 2 Month Update

Happy 2 Months Sweet Boy!
The Details
Asher weighs 10.2 pounds and is
measuring 23 inches in length.
He is mostly wearing 0-3 month
clothes along with some Newborn, it
just depends on the brand. He's
in a size 1 diaper.
 
This little guy is such a happy baby
most all of the time. I can say
the only time he will cry or get fussy
is when he's hungry, or in the car seat.
He isn't a fan of the car seat, but what
child is? We've gotten a pretty good
schedule down as far as nursing
goes. Call me crazy, but I love getting
up for those 3am sessions... I
cuddle with my sweet boy and watch
HGTV - it's the only decent thing on
that early in the morning.
 
Asher loves bath time now that he's
learned to kick and splash the water. He
is discovering his hands, and it's the
funniest thing to watch! I remember
this stage with Kaylee, and just adored it.
 (Hey, what are these Mom?)

He is smiling big now, and has graced
us with one big belly laugh - it's
the cutest sound! The three
of us have been doing the craziest things
since to make him laugh again.
2 Month shots were the absolute worst!
He doesn't do well at all with shots,
and my Mom and I both cried during that
check-up appointment. This was the
most I've ever heard him cry, and it
was awful. Definitely not looking forward
to the next round of shots!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment