Friday, March 21, 2014

Blogging Newbie

Hello Blog World!
 
After a year of debating, I've finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog. The purpose of this blog is to act as my very own journal. I plan to document the life of my family, any big changes that may take place, travel, vacations, wedding planning, just anything and everything this beautiful life has in store for us. I enjoy sitting down with my parents and going through baby books, albums, etc., and I'm wanting this to be something to share with our daughter as she gets older.
 
It both thrills and makes me anxious to take this step, and start something new. I can't wait to connect with all you bloggers, and see where this little ol' blog of mine takes me.
 
In the meantime... I'm totally missing this view since we're back home, and I'm stuck at work behind a desk again.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment