Monday, March 24, 2014

Interview Worthy

Last week while on vacation, I applied for a higher position within the Agency I'm currently working for... and what do you know, I received a call back on Friday for an interview this Tuesday!

An interview is great and all, but I'm sitting here thinking... What am I going to wear? I only have a few days to search for something. I don't want to wear something I've already worn a hundred times. As sad as it may be, first impressions are crucial in the corporate industry. Therefore, a new outfit is a must. 
 
While K was in dance class last night, I rode around town in search of this new outfit, and found myself pulling into Kohls and parking. I wasn't quite sure what to expect... but let me just say, Lauren Conrad didn't disappoint, y'all! I must have tried on 10 different outfits, and loved Every. Single. One. This is a huge deal for me you guys because I don't like trying anything on. So, I may or may not have debated on opening a charge card just so I wouldn't have to put anything back. Ha!
 
With a heavy heart I was able to narrow the monster pile of outfits down to just one. I decided to go with the coral chiffon bow tank, khaki pencil skirt, black blazer and pumps. I loved the entire Lauren Conrad collection, and plan to go back and buy more pieces! I've never really given Kohls much thought on work attire, but they are most definitely on my radar now. Need new clothing for work? Don't pass this place up!
 
Without further adieu, below are the pieces to the outfit I purchased. What do you think? Interview worthy? Good first impression material?

Wish me luck, and stay tuned for details on how it panned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment