Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wedding Wednesday... Naked!

I've really been admiring this new naked trend lately. So much so, that I think I'm going to jump on board with it for my upcoming wedding. What's underneath is so beautiful and unique looking. I never would have thought to take off all of the layers. I'm so excited to have stumbled upon...
 
"Naked" Wedding Cakes
 
There's a new wedding cake in town, and it's becoming increasingly popular. It's basically a cake without the frosting; hence the word "naked".
 
What exactly did you think I was talking about?
 
Such dirty minds. 
 
  Anyways, now that we've got that established... on to the cakes!
 
Here are a few of my favorites thus far:
 
 ...and my top three favorites, I saved for last
So, what are your thoughts on this new cake trend for weddings? Do you love it or hate it?
 
It's different; simple yet elegant, and very much unique. I think it would fit perfectly with the rustic / boho / whimsical theme we have going for the wedding. I love simple, and really love unique. It's perfect. Not to mention, we'll be saving money because it's cheaper to make. Score!


No comments:

Post a Comment