Friday, December 5, 2014

Blog... What blog?

 Is this thing on?
 
Hello?
 
Is anyone out there?
 
I've totally been MIA, and I apologize for that. To say I've had a lot going on these last few months is an understatement. Really, I've had a whole heap of LIFE happening all at once, but I'm baaaack.
 
I'm so excited to announce the reason(s) behind my disappearance from blog land, and what has been going on in my life these last few months.
 
It all started with this little test...
(forgive the no makeup thing I've got going on, it was late)
 
... which in return prompted our March 14, 2015 wedding to be moved up 6 months early, allowing me a short 5-6 weeks of actual planning/crafting time!
 
Who knew this would be my last "Wedding Wednesday" post? I certainly didn't.
 
K and I got married on November 8, 2014. We hosted a small ceremony and reception by surrounding ourselves with 65 of our closest friends and family. 
 
It was perfect.
God has without a doubt blessed us in 2014. We have our second child on the way to complete our family of four. I've acquired a new last name and get to spend eternity with my one and only. I can't thank God enough, and couldn't be any happier with the direction my life is currently being routed.
 
I will, of course, have 2 separate posts entailing; finding out we were pregnant, along with details and professional shots of our wedding! Stay tuned for those within the next week or two.
 
Be prepared for weekly baby posts/updates... I'm so excited to document this pregnancy using the blog, and weekly chalkboard updates. 8 years ago, while I was pregnant with Kaylee, Pinterest didn't exist. Therefore, I didn't really get to document that important milestone of my life. This time around, I plan to take full advantage by using and doing everything possible. After all, this is the last time I will ever be pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment