Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Invites via Minted and Etsy

With the upcoming holiday, work has been slow... exceedingly slow. Therefore, I've been engrossing myself in all things BABY to help pass the time. This week has been spent looking at invitations for the baby shower, planning, nursery finds, and more planning. Making way for Asher's arrival in the upcoming months.
 
When searching for wedding invitations months back, I found Minted, and downright fell in love with the array of styles and designs on this site. I had to take a looksy to see if they had the baby shower style I have been looking for. Minted didn't disappoint, of course the site had just what I was looking for! These are my top two favorite picks for the possible baby shower invite...
 
{Invite 1}
 
{Invite 2}
 
I was able to find a few more invites via Etsy. They're always my go-to place when I want to do everything myself. I usually order a digital file of an invitation, will then choose the style of paper and envelopes I want to use, and take the file along with supplies to a local printing company to have the printed and cut. This is the route I take 90% of the time because it's so much more cost effective in doing so. These are my top four favorites on Etsy...
 
{Invite 1}
 
{Invite 2}
 
{Invite 3}
 
Now to narrow it down and decide on just one... I absolutely love Minted, but do I want to spend $80 on 35 invitations? With a baby on the way, I can most definitely think of other things that $80 can be used on, fo sho.
 
Where are some of your favorite places to purchase invitations?
 
Wishing each of you a Happy New Year!! See ya in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment