Thursday, January 15, 2015

RUUM Kids

O-M-G!
Have you heard of RUUM American Kid's Wear?!? If not, you're welcome. I found it while on Pinterest a few months back, and just love, love, love the clothes. Seriously though, like I needed another children's clothing store to subject my measly bank account to. To the hubs, if you're reading this, sorry in advance! 
 
Oh well, what's done is done, there's no going back now, my debit card can't get enough of this place! Especially upon seeing the 70% off ENTIRE SITE during my weekly online shopping fix. No way could I pass up a deal like that! Who could... better yet, why in the heck would you??

Here are a few of my favorite picks for Kaylee:
 
 
 
 
 

 ... and these are some of my favorites for Asher:



Unfortunately, they do not have an Infant/Newborn section, however, their Toddler section begins at size 6M. That's good enough for me. I can totally work with those sizes.
 
 Soo, what are you waiting for? Go take advantage of this awesome deal they have going on! If anything, you could at least stock up on Winter clothes for next year. You know, get ahead of the game and all. This is definitely one of those sales that are just too good to pass up.
 
Happy shopping ladies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment