Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Bump Date - 27 Weeks

27 Weeks of Love
{Photo taken at 27 Weeks & 2 Days} 
Things have been pretty busy around our area over these last couple of weeks. I haven't been getting much sleep, which results in me all but crashing as soon as I walk in the door from work. With that said, I wasn't able to get a chalkboard update so this belly shot will just have to do. I've promised myself to be back on schedule next week because I love those little chalkboard updates, and Kaylee loves helping create them. 
 
How far along? 27 Weeks & 6 Days
Total weight gain/loss:
20.8 pounds
Maternity clothes?
I’m still wearing pre-pregnancy blouses and dresses. I finally had to go out and buy a pair of maternity jeans, and pants for work. My pre-pregnancy work attire started getting a bit uncomfortable this past week.
Sleep:
Non-existent.
Best moment this week:
We bought the first bit of little baby boy clothes!
Have you told family and friends:
Definitely.
Movement:
He’s a kicker. He always seems to squirm the most when I lay down in bed every night.
Food cravings: Crushed ice from Sonic or Zaxby’s, Salad bars, mozzarella sticks, and Starbucks decaf white chocolate mocha.
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Cinnamon rolls – anything really sweet and fatty.
Have you started to show yet:
Yes.
How big is baby? Asher is the size of a head of cauliflower, measuring 14½ inches long with his feet extended, and weighing in at a whopping 2 pounds.
Gender:
A handsome little dude.
Labor Signs:
None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: LOTS of heartburn/indigestion, I have emotional moments, waking up between 3-4am hungry, lower back pains, dry skin, and some headaches.
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss: Getting a full night of sleep, and it’s only downhill from here!What I am looking forward to: Starting work on the nursery this weekend.
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy as Uncle Si would say.
Milestones: Scheduling our maternity session, choosing and booking a baby plan with the photographer, and finding the jogger travel system I want.
 
Since we didn't have time for our chalkboard update this week, Kaylee took it upon herself to doodle and make one of her own... It was the sweetest thing walking in to the living room and seeing! She loves him so much already. It literally just melts my heart. I can't wait for her to meet and hold him for the first time. Without a doubt, she's going to make an incredible big sister!
 I'm thrilled somewhat for this coming weekend. Mostly I'm looking forward to Monday being a holiday and no work. K and I are going to take on the spare bedroom over this long weekend; working on cleaning and clearing it out, and beginning the nursery! I can't wait to begin the nursery... the cleaning it out beforehand, not so much. The Turner's have a busy weekend ahead for sure. Wish us luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment