Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Bump Date - 28 Weeks

28 Weeks
We're in the Home Stretch!
 
How far along? 28 Weeks & 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 21.3 pounds per the scale at our baby appointment this morning.
Maternity clothes? Pre-pregnancy dresses continue to fit. I bought a few sweaters at Target over the weekend. Couldn't pass up those $7.49 clearance markdowns!
Sleep: Not sure what “sleep” is…
Best moment this week: Registering at Babies R Us – Kaylee loved using the scanner to scan everything for baby.
Have you told family and friends: Definitely.
Movement: His little kicks and punches aren’t so subtle anymore, and I'm loving it. This has to be one of my favorite parts of pregnancy.
Food cravings: Crushed ice from Zaxby’s, Salad bars, Carrots with jalapeno hummus, Peach Greek yogurt, Spring Creek seafood (crab cakes, shrimp, and oysters).
Anything making you queasy or sick: The queasiness is beginning to subside – thank goodness. Nothing has really made me sick feeling in the past few days.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
How big is baby? Asher is the size of an eggplant, weighing in at 2 1/4 pounds.
Gender: Baby Boy
Labor Signs: None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Acid reflux is the WORST, still waking up between 3-4am hungry, lower back pains, dry skin, and the headaches are becoming more frequent.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Running and kickboxing. I jogged to the end of our driveway over the weekend, and it really made me miss both so much.  
What I am looking forward to: Getting a call back on the house we found and filled out the paperwork on over the weekend… fingers crossed.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’ve been a bit moody for the past few days, and I’m blaming it on this new sleep schedule of mine!
Milestones: Baby shower planning is now well under way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment