Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Valentine's Day Breakfast Fun

This Valentine's Day will be our last one as a family of three. I've been thinking of something fun to do with Kaylee, and have a few ideas in mind. As usual, I turned to my trusty Google search engine in hopes of finding possibilities to the ideas I'm envisioning.

 
Google never disappoints.
 
My vision includes a little "love" breakfast with a backdrop and mini photo booth setup with props. The plan is to wake up early, set everything up, cook, and surprise her when she wakes. Just a little something fun, creative, and cute to start the day with. I love creating family memories that she and we will cherish for the years to come!   
 
I myself believe all holiday's to be magical. There's just something so blissful about them. I always adore watching that little face of hers light up with such joy and happiness, but particularly so on these special occasions. 
 
These are the few breakfast ideas I've found via my Google searches...
    
Next are some backdrop ideas for behind the table, and the mini photo booth via Google searching...
{via: Hank & Hunt}
 
These few finds have definitely helped in bringing the vision I have to life. They've even shown me a few new ideas that can be used for the V-day family breakfast I have planned. I still have photo props that didn't get printed or used last year. Now to pulling it all together and making it happen. 
 
I can't wait to see Kaylee's reaction Valentine's Day morning!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment