Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Bump Date - Week 25

How far along? 25 Weeks & 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss:
19 pounds of the 35 total I’m supposed to gain. Our Doctor said I’m right on track with my weight gain. Still seems like a lot though for only being a little over 6 months along… 
Maternity clothes?
Still fitting into most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Thank heavens for dresses!
Sleep:
Waking up twice a night along with tossing and turning throughout.
Best moment this week:
People are finally noticing that I’m expecting.
Have you told family and friends:
Definitely.
Movement:
He’s a busy little guy; moving the most during my morning hot cocoa intake, every afternoon throughout dinner, and anytime I sleep on my right side.
Food cravings: Salad bars, pineapple slices, mozzarella sticks, hot cocoa/cappuccino, water (I’m so thirsty lately, and can’t seem to get enough), and cheese grits.
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Still not too keen on candies.
Have you started to show yet:
I’m finally rockin’ a noticeable little bump now.

How big is baby? Asher is 13½ inches in length, and weighing in at a whopping 1½ pounds. He’s the size of a rutabaga.
Gender:
Our Dr. confirmed baby is indeed still a Boy.
Labor Signs:
None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Constant cramps/pains in my lower stomach due to my ligaments stretching, bathroom breaks becoming more frequent, LOTS of heartburn/indigestion, and I cry for no apparent reason – I never had to deal with the emotional aspect of pregnancy with Kaylee; must be a “boy” thing.  
Belly Button in or out?
In… for now.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Beginning the nursery, and shopping for little boy things.
Wedding rings on or off?
Currently on, but I've been experiencing slight swelling of my fingers when waking up each morning.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy and content
Milestones: Daddy and Big Sister getting to see him kick and bring able to finally feel what I've been feeling on Christmas night, deciding on his crib for the nursery, and finding the coming home outfit for our little dude. 
 
Things that suck:
  • Getting minimal sleep. Tossing and turning all night long it seems, and multiple trips to the bathroom in between the non-existent sleep cycle.
  • Water being the only drink of choice for myself on New Years Eve!
  • Pregnancy Brain - It's a real thing people. I'm forgetting everything these days. Kaylee's last week of dance prior to Winter Break, I went the entire day thinking it was a Thursday, when it in fact was a Wednesday, so she missed dance class.
  • House hunting and moving before Asher gets here.
  • Going into the restroom 100 times a day, and knowing it's only going to get worse by the day. 
Things that don't suck:
  • His kicks and movements. They're progressively getting bigger, stronger, and more frequent. With having an anterior placenta, the Doctor said I wont get to feel those big strong kicks this pregnancy as I did with my last. So, being able to really feel his movements is a huge relief for me.
  • The Snoogle Pillow that Kaylee helped "Santa" pick out for me.
  • How much Kaylee loves her little brother already!
{Sorry for the poor quality - my iPhone sucks}

No comments:

Post a Comment