Thursday, February 19, 2015

Luck of the Irish with Old Navy

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, so I'm turning to one of my favorite  kids clothing stores in search of Kaylee's outfit... Old Navy! I know that Asher isn't technically here yet for dressing up, but I want to share some of my favorite picks that I'd get for him as well.
Outfit Ideas for Kaylee
(1)
 
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
 
 
 Outfit Ideas for Asher
(1)

(2)

(3)

I can't wait until Asher gets here. I'm beyond ready to start dressing him in all of these cute little boy clothes, and having he and Kaylee match on holiday's.
 
 I love Old Navy, and never have a problem walking in and finding exactly what I need. There have been a select few occasions where our local store doesn't offer what I'm looking for "in store" and only online. When that has been the case, I just order online and have it shipped. These outfits are too cute for St. Patrick's Day! I'm thinking of buying Asher a couple of the pieces above just because. He'll be able to wear them soon enough.
 
Where are you getting your St. Paddy's Day attire from?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment