Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Bump Date - 32 Weeks

{8 Whole Months}
c/o some Office Bumpies
 [My feet have begun to disappear]

 
How far along? 32 Weeks & 6 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes both maternity and pre-pregnancy pieces.
Sleep: Some; in between the many nightly visits to the bathroom, and my new craving for strawberry milk.
Best moment this week: Finally seeing some bigger movements with my tummy, and videoing my belly jumping when Asher had the hiccups.  
Have you told family and friends: Most definitely.
Movement: Lots as of lately, and they’ve become much stronger and noticeable.
Food cravings: Crab and shrimp, apples, peaches, strawberry milk, and lots of water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week the nauseous feeling I always had in the beginning of this pregnancy has come back. I’ve just felt sick to my stomach all week long, but not from anything in particular.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
How big is baby? The size of a large jicama – 16 3/4 inches in length, and weighing 3.75 pounds.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Daily acid reflux, frequent back pain, nausea, and have started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In and it’s there to stay
What I miss: Feeling normal, and my body not constantly in pain and aching.
What I am looking forward to: Our upcoming baby shower.
Wedding rings on or off? On – no swelling of my hands yet, but my feet have swelled slightly the past two evenings… or maybe my shoes have just gotten a bit smaller and tighter?
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I’m not in pain and uncomfortable...
Milestones: Your Dad and I taking a trip to Home Depot for the materials needed to FINALLY finish his yearlong uncompleted home projects. Gettin’ work done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment