Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Bump Date - 36 Weeks

9 Months Along
and my entire world in one photograph!
{Photo taken at exactly 36 Weeks during our Baby Shower}
How far along? 36 Weeks & 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 35.5 pounds per the scale at my Doctor’s office.
Maternity clothes? Still in both maternity and pre-pregnancy pieces.
Sleep: My body is definitely getting used to waking up multiple times a night, and preparing itself for when Asher comes. I’m up 3-4 times a night now.
Best moment this week: Hosting our baby shower, getting tons of goodies for you, and spending time with our family and friends. You are already loved oh so much, and beyond blessed to have such amazing people in your life!  
Have you told family and friends: Most definitely.
Movement: Your big movements have slowed down this week. I know you’re running out of room in there… not quite sure how I can possibly stretch anymore and we still have a few weeks to go.
Food cravings: Water, Lemonade, Pineapple, Broccoli, and Chicken salad sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got sick over the weekend, but not sure why. It just hit me out of nowhere, and I ran for the bathroom.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely.
How big is baby? The length of a head of romaine lettuce – 18.5 inches in length, and weighing around 6 pounds.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Daily acid reflux, back pain seems to be getting worse by the day, some constipation still, aches and pains in my lower tummy, and have started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In and it’s there to stay
What I miss: My bed while I’m at work trying to take a nap in my office during lunch break…
What I am looking forward to: The annual Spring Time parade this weekend, working on the nursery, and a trip to Babies R Us to exchange a few things from the baby shower that we received in multiples.
Wedding rings on or off? On – my fingers have started mildly swelling this week along with my feet more so in the afternoons.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m pretty content and getting more anxious by the day!
Milestones: Purchasing your “Coming Home” outfit, and your big sister’s matching outfit is in the process of being made. Working on the nursery; going through and putting away all of your little baby things in their designated places.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment