Monday, April 13, 2015

A Day Late and Taking After Mama

It's April 13th and I'm currently sitting at the desk in my office, going through emails, preparing for the meeting's I have scheduled this week, and still pregnant. Yep, that's right...
 
Still. Pregnant. 
 
Presently 40 Weeks & 1 Day along... 10 whole months... 281 days total... and still counting!
 
We were sure to be holding our little fella by now, if not at home at least in the hospital.
 
April 12, 2015 was my due date. I'm aware that it was only yesterday, but I'm totally over these pains, aches, acid reflux, Braxton Hicks contractions, and the heat that has graced itself upon Florida much too soon! Besides, I'm such an impatient person; even more so when it comes to the birth of our son.

... and because every single person I come in contact with has to comment or stop me in my tracks. I'm utterly and completely tired of hearing and answering these ridiculous questions, "Why are you still here?", "You haven't had that baby yet?", "What are you waiting on?", "How are you feeling?"
 Kaylee was a week late and my OB had to schedule to induce labor. It looks as if Asher is going to follow suit. I'm always late for everything, so I suppose it's only natural that both of my children would take after me in that department... which could potentially come back to bite me in the ass in the future. 
 
  I have an appointment with my OB on Thursday of this week. If this little guy has yet to grace us with his presence by then, we will move forward with scheduling to be induced. So either way, we will have our new family addition by the end of this week!! Exciting stuff will soon be taking place, and we can't wait.
 
I will continue keeping you all updated as I have been, and can't wait to share Asher with everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment