Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Bump Date - 39 Weeks

39 Weeks
of Pregnancy
{Bumpie with my very best friend who's due with a little
boy 5 weeks after me}
How far along? 39 Weeks & 6 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 38 pounds per the scale at my Doctor’s office, I’ve lost 2 pounds. I have officially run out of room, and haven’t really been eating much this past week.
Maternity clothes? This week I’ve worn only dresses and all have been pre-pregnancy.
Sleep: I’m pretty used to my new sleep schedule. I cut out water at least an hour before going to bed, and it’s helped me to only wake up 2-3 times during the night to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Your Dad and I going on a day date for lunch, a movie, and some shopping. Spending time together just the two of us before your arrival.
Have you told family and friends: Most definitely.
Movement: I swear you’re doing some type of karate movements in there – even being full-term you still constantly move ALL DAY LONG.
Food cravings: Crushed ice – preferably Zaxby’s, sweet tea, crabmeat, and any type of fruits. What a lovely combination.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I did get sick this week a couple of times. Acid reflux has been so bad lately that it’s making me vomit sometimes.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely.
How big is baby? The size of a mini-watermelon; measuring 20 inches from head to heel, and weighing 7 pounds.
Gender: The nurse confirmed during our last week’s ultrasound that we are indeed still having a boy.
Labor Signs: A great deal of pelvic pressure/pains and more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions.  
Pregnancy Symptoms: Daily acid reflux, back pain, some sickness this week.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to take my prescribed allergy meds because they always hit me hard during the spring every year. I’ve had so much sinus pressure over these last couple of weeks. It’s been hell.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting you VERY soon!
Wedding rings on or off? On. This week there hasn’t been much swelling at all.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both.
Milestones: Still being able to work and earning some extra time for maternity leave.  
{Birthday dinner for Ashley the non-preggo.
Best Friends since our high school days}

No comments:

Post a Comment