Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Bump Date - 37 Weeks

 37 Weeks & 6 Days
{Awful and unaware, but the only photo I have showcasing the bump}
 
How far along? 37 Weeks & 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 38 pounds per the scale at my Doctor’s office.
Maternity clothes? Still in both maternity and pre-pregnancy pieces.
Sleep: I’m adjusting to this new sleep/restroom schedule.
Best moment this week: Attending the baby shower planned by my co-workers. It was so sweet and tons of fun. I work with some great people, and we were given a generous gift card that will    
Have you told family and friends: Most definitely.
Movement: This week you’ve moved constantly throughout the days. I was finally able to catch a little bit of it on video!
Food cravings: Ice, Cajun crust pizza, Bread, and soda – I never drink sodas! Totally random cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely.
How big is baby? The length of a Swiss chard; measuring 19 inches from head to heel, and weighing 6 1/3 pounds.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Daily acid reflux, back pain, some constipation, and experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions so intense to the point of tears streaming down my face last weekend.
Belly Button in or out? In and it’s there to stay
What I miss: Being able to eat without popping 3 tums afterwards.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Babies R Us this weekend and spending the gift card from work on the last handful of things we need before you arrive.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but hard to get off due to swelling in the afternoons.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’ve been a bit moody this week, and I’m blaming that on the frequent pains.
Milestones: Getting your bassinet put together and sitting at the foot of our bed, and putting together the jogger travel system that we were gifted at our baby shower.
   
Here are a few photos from the baby shower thrown by my work family... the quality is different in some because they were taken with multiple phones and emailed to me.
 
... and the ladies who planned and pulled the shower together...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment