Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What's in my Hospital Bag?

I've stated time and time again of how bad I procrastinate, so you are all well aware at this point. I literally just began packing our hospital bag this morning! Don't judge. I'm practically 10 months pregnant, and have had zero energy. Zilch.

Anyways, these are some essentials that I've packed for our hospital stay... 
 
1) The iPad and its charger
2) My comfy "going home" outfit;
Leggings
Boyfriend tee
Chambray &
Converse
3) Soft comfy socks 
4) A camera to capture those special "first" moments
5) Makeup basics;
Foundation
Bronzer &
Mascara
6) Snoogle body pillow
7) EOS Chapstick
8) Nipple cream and pads
9) Hair ties
10) Nightie that's easy to nurse in
11) Nursing Bra (1-2)
12) Robe for when family and friends are visiting
  • "Coming Home" Outfit for Baby
  • Insurance Card
  • Car Seat
  • Identification
  • Hospital Registration
  • Comfy Clothes for Nursing
  • Nursing Bras (2)
  • Socks/Slippers
  • Maxi Pads
  • Panties (3-4 pair)
  • Camera
  • Phones and Chargers
  • Toiletries (shampoo & conditioner, toothbrush & paste, hairbrush, face wash, deodorant, and lotion)
 
It's been almost eight years since we were in the hospital with Kaylee, but I still vividly remember those two and a half days and based my essential list off of that time. K and I went in the first go round somewhat unprepared, and this time I want to remember to bring everything that's going to keep me the most comfortable during labor and delivery. The "Necessities" list is pretty basic and common. We were able to register in advance a couple of weeks ago, and that's one less thing to worry about when we get to the hospital and check-in. You can find many lists online to help you pack and prepare for your hospital stay. This is just a list I put together that caters to my wants and needs.
 
What's in your hospital bag?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment