Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Newborn Photography Session(s) - Part I

I scheduled a newborn session for Asher with two separate photographers. The first session being with our family photographer and good friend, Kylene. She has taken all of our photos over the last four or so years. You can go and check out her work at Kylene and Ryan Studios. K and I decided to setup a Baby Plan with her to document Asher's first year as well; stay tuned for those photos as they take place. We chose to document him during his Newborn, 4, 8, and 12 months.
The second photographer we chose is an upcoming local photographer, Christie, whom K went to school with, and specializes in newborn photography. She's amazing with newborns, and has a vintage feel/style to her photos that I'm just in love with! You can go and check out her work at Christie Ann Photography

I love both women, and the very different styles of work that each bring to the table. There was absolutely no trying to choose and decide between the two... So I chose to schedule a session with each, and get the best of both worlds! Yes, I'll have my cake and eat it too.

Asher's first newborn session was set with Kylene when he was just 6 days old. Here are some of my favorites from that session. Beware... Cuteness overload is about to take over the rest of this post!
*Sidenote: He absolutely HATED the snail hat. Not. A. Fan. He would totally make a cute little snail though.
Goodness. He is the cutest. I just can't get over how stinkin' adorable this kid is. It melts my heart each and every time I look at these pictures.

Stay tuned for Part II of the Newborn Photo Sessions tomorrow, where you can see the photos that Christie captured for me!

Have a lovely day ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment