Thursday, October 22, 2015

Newborn Photography Session(s) - Part II

Today I wanted to share with you all Asher's second newborn photography session we had with Christie Ann Photography. Unfortunately, something is going on with my computer, and it won't download the file. She is in the process of working to figure out what's going on with it. In the meantime, I do have a couple of photos from that session that were linked to my FaceBook page... so I snagged those for this post.
 

She's so great with babies, and it shows in her newborn photography because she's amaze-balls at what she does!
 
This first one was K's idea, and I knew that if anyone could make it happen, Christie could! My grandma crocheted his little fishing hat, and the little yellow fish. Now, we have his very first keepsake!
Gah, isn't he just the cutest?!? Daddy's little fishin' buddy. So sweet.
 
This next one, the lighting couldn't have been any better. I'm in love with Christie's outside photos for this exact reason! I die. She captures the afternoon sun just perfectly.
These are the only two photos I have at the moment from Asher's newborn session with Christie. However, I do have the link to her photography blog site, and it contains all of the photos from Asher's session. If you wish to, you can go see more of this sweetness on her blog!
 
Now you can see why trying to choose between the two photographers just wasn't an option for me... Two completely different styles of work, both equally amazing ladies. I cannot wait to merge these two sessions together and create Asher's newborn photo album!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment