Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

My first ever Wedding Wednesday.
 
K and I have been together for eleven year's now. Needless to say, I've had this wedding planned for years! It was just a matter of waiting on him to ask so that I could begin bringing those plans to life. I waited not so patiently for him to pop the question, and ask those four, life changing, words. He FINALLY made the move, got down on one knee, and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him on November 16, 2013.
 
I thought this whole wedding planning thing would be a walk in the park, piece of cake, easy as pie, you name it! How hard and stressful can this be? I've had my wedding planned for years now! Well, reality hit, and boy did she hit hard; how naïve was I to think planning a WEDDING that has already been planned would be easy and stress free.
 
Being the champ that I am, I've pushed past said stress. We have officially sent payment, and have our date reserved for our venue. K and I, along with family and friends, viewed eight venues. Yes, you read that correctly, eight different venues. These venues took us from North Florida to South Georgia; Georgia being where we found "The One". We've decided on hosting both the ceremony and reception at The Peach Barn.
 
 
How gorgeous is this place? It offers everything, and I do mean everything! It was a no brainer after touring the grounds, that we had found THE venue, our venue. Now, I feel as if I can really begin the whole wedding planning process. I'm so excited to see what the next year brings; as well as getting to watch the wedding I've envisioned for years come to life before my eyes.
 
Please feel free to send any ideas, pointers, or what not to do's my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment