Friday, April 25, 2014

Confessional Friday

Today I'm linking up with Leslie, for a Confessional Friday, you can find her over at A Blonde Ambition .
 
 
I Confess...
 
(1) I am absolutely over trying to find a dress for our Engagement party next month. I've ordered and had to return because the dress fit like a T-Shirt! What is with designers making these dresses so short lately? 90% of the ones I have found a liked sell out within an hour of finding them. It's gotten to be more of a burden than fun at this point.
 
(2) I haven't stepped foot in the gym going on three weeks now. Just haven't been feeling it since getting back from our vacation. I definitely have been regretting it. You can accomplish a lot in three weeks! I need to get this booty in gear. Literally.
 
(3) We've ordered and eaten pizza twice this week. Goodbye diet; I'll see ya next Monday. Hopefully.
 
(4) Planning a wedding has proven to be more stress than I signed up for. Eloping is looking better and better by the hour, and I'm only five months into planning this thing! How do people do this for a living? I used to think it was utterly absurd how much planners charged... I apologize ten times over.
 
(5) I'm not looking forward to summer here in Florida. It's almost May, and the temperature is already above 80 and humid as hell; Feels more like 95 to me. I hate the hot humid weather we're graced with around these parts. Absolutely hate it. Can we please just move up North until October?
 
Annnnd, that's a wrap for today's Confessional Friday. I hope you all enjoy and have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment