Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Attire... It's April Already?

As you all know, Easter is fast approaching, and this Momma is behind schedule. I have yet to make a trip to the Mall in search of Kaylee's Easter attire; this is usually always done a week or two in advance. Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here wondering how it's already April! Could time just stop, just for a little bit, please? The days are going by much too fast for me.
 
For once, I've got a morning free of meeting's, so naturally, to the online stores I went, in search of Easter dresses. The last couple of years I've gotten her dresses from The Children's Place. I don't shop there for much anything else, but they do always have cute dressy outfits for Easter.
 
This year I'm not really smitten over any of their stuff. I found a few cute things, but nothing that pulled me in, and I HAD to have for her. You can look here for these dresses that I found and liked. If I had to choose a favorite of the four, it would definitely have to be the first one pictured. Love, love, love the crocheted back, and the tribal like print... but is it Easter dress material?
 
 

As much as it pains me to say this, Gap was a big disappointment in the dress department. This is where I buy 80% of Kaylee's clothes, so it was a let down when looking online, and finding these dresses.
 
Old Navy was my next stop, and I was able to find a couple of cute outfits, and they just so happen to be having a huge sale... SCORE! My findings here were two dresses with cardigans, a romper, and shoes for each outfit. I'm a big fan of the rompers, but Kaylee not so much. As much as I think it's the cutest little outfit, I highly doubt she will wear it, but still had to add it to the list.
 
Old Navy Outfit #1
 
 
Old Navy Outfit #2

 
Old Navy Outfit #3


I, personally think the dresses I found at The Children's Place are much more dressy, and the outfits from Old Navy, BUT I think the Old Navy picks could certainly be dressed up for Easter brunch and egg hunting at the church. What are your favorites? Did you wait to go last minute shopping like I did? I would love to see outfits you chose for your little one(s) to wear this Easter.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment