Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Today's Wedding Wednesday will focus on a boho inspired engagement photo session.

Last fall, I stumbled upon this adorable little blog, Pillow Thought, and have been following along since.  I've always had this idea of how I wanted to style our engagement pictures, but had yet to come across a similar styled photo shoot. That is until Lindsey blogged her family pictures... which just so happened to be the day before K popped the question! Talk about perfect timing at its best, or this little thing I like to call fate. I really do believe there's a reason I stumbled upon her blog, and I'm so happy I did. 

For our engagement pictures, I will be pulling some inspiration from Lindsey's boho family pictures. She was so creative in the use of details; she really had a vision, and ran with it. I love the fact that hers are family pictures because we plan to have Kaylee  with us in some of our engagement pictures.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session; ones that I've pulled some inspiration from for our engagement session...
 

I've been looking for bell sleeve dresses, and have had a little bit of luck at finding some. Our engagement pictures aren't until the fall, sometime between September and October. Therefore, I still have time for finding the perfect dress. I think I will have better luck after summer. Meanwhile, this is my favorite of the few I have found.
 

Stacked bracelets are a must. I have to confess, the accessorizing part is going to be the most fun buying. The options are endless for bohemian jewelry.

 

If you haven't guessed, I'm beyond excited for our engagement pictures this fall. Thank goodness I have ample time for planning. I'm going to need it due to all of the details going into this photo shoot. It's going to be well worth the months of planning I have ahead. The pictures are going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to see what great memories our photographer captures.
 
I would love for you to share any boho styled pictures that you may have. Happy Wednesday friends, and I will leave you with a few more inspirational boho pictures that I've found and love... Enjoy.
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment