Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Cheers to my second edition of Wedding Wednesday!
As I stated here in my first wedding post, I've had this wedding planned for years now. So, most everything has been decided on; my theme, color scheme, flowers, wedding dress style, hair, bridesmaid dress style, décor, vendors, etc., ALL chosen… or so I thought.
K and I have decided to go with a rustic chic themed wedding. Not so country that we will be involving cowboy boots of any kind; I’ve witnessed a few weddings with them, and it’s cute, but just not our style. We’re wanting rustic with a touch of elegance. This hasn’t changed. No second guessing of any kind.
 
What I am second guessing on is the color scheme. It has always been a blush and neutral color pallet. I envisioned something like this, but held in the spring as opposed to the winter shown in this pallet. Something about it expresses a flare of vintage, and we all know, I'm a lover of all things vintage.
 
Now, thanks to, none other than, Pinterest; I’m wavering on my original color pallet. Damn you Pinterest, but I just can’t make myself stop looking and pinning everything wedding! I still love the blush and neutral, but the color I'm considering throwing into the mix now, is an aqua/mint. I’m very much diggin’ this pallet. I love how the aqua truly makes everything POP. The colors are brilliant together.
 
 
I like the original blush and neutral, but sometimes feel as if may be plain. I like the blush and aqua because the colors work so well together, and it's anything but plain. This is getting down to needing a pros and cons list. I'm so indecisive, it isn't even funny.
 
What do you think? Should we go with the original blush and neutral pallet, or change it up a bit and add the aqua/mint to the mix?
 
Oh, decisions, decisions. Pinterest is definitely not a good idea for someone as indecisive as myself. There's no telling how many times I'm going to change my mind over the next year. 
 
Be sure to tune in next week to find out what new changes and ideas Pinterest has so kindly given me. Until then... Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment