Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Confessions

FRIDAY!
Took you long enough to come around this week! Sheesh.
 
I'm linking up with Leslie on this lovely Confessional Friday. Have anything to confess? Scroll on over to her blog, A Blonde Ambition, link up and spill the beans!
 

 
 
These are my confessions...
 
1) I confess that, I signed up for a 12 week boot camp with 5 classes per week, beginning next week! It seemed like a good idea at the time...
 
2) I confess that, K, his brother, and their close friend ventured out and are now business owners. I'm so very proud and absolutely supportive, but downright terrified at the same time. This is unknown territory, and that's what has me a little scared.
 
3) I confess that, Kaylee had her school awards ceremony yesterday, and I totally had a moment of sadness. She's about to be seven and her first grade year has come to an end. Where has the time gone?
 
4) I confess that, my boss made homemade Oreo mini cheesecakes for the office today, and I ate one. I couldn't resist! I have absolutely no self control when it comes to cheesecake of any kind.
 
5) I confess that, I took advantage of getting paid three times this month, and splurged on myself with a small shopping spree.
 
Have a fabulous weekend! I'll be watching my cousin graduate, on the lake fishing with family, and having a movie date with my mini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment