Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thirty Things Before Turning 30 Bucket List

Welcome to the adventures of a twenty-something approaching 30; trying to accomplish my "Thirty Things Before Turning 30 Bucket List".

 
In anticipation of climbing the ladder to the big 3-0, I've been contemplating a broad range of things that I wish to TRY achieving, before said age. I would love nothing more than to complete my list of thirty in its entirety, but my realistic goal will be to finish twenty of the thirty listed. If I happen to fall short it won't be because I didn't try my hardest.
 
Here is my list of thirty in no particular order...


My 30 Before 30:
 
  • Feed the adrenaline junkie in me and go skydiving

  • Spend a weekend touring the "Windy City", Chicago

  • Marry my soul mate and best friend

  • Travel somewhere by train

  • Give Kaylee a sibling

  • Buy our first house

  • Travel to a destination by plane

  • Enroll and go back to school for my Bachelor's in English Literature

  • Lose 40 pounds and maintain a healthy lifestyle (halfway there - down 20lbs)

  • Spend New Year's Eve at Times Square in New York City

  • Try a Crossfit class

  • Run in a 5K Color Run

  • Party the weekend away in Vegas for my 30th Birthday

  • Visit family in California that I haven't seen since age 5

  • Road trip up and down the East Coast for a week with just my Mom and I

  • Take a photography class

  • Ride in a hot air balloon

  • Go skiing and see the snow in Colorado

  • Start a lifestyle blog

  • Learn how to use Photoshop or any photo editing software

  • Plant a garden and grow our own foods

  • Begin writing a book to have published as an eBook

  • Attend a summer music festival for a weekend (Coachella, Lollapalooza, New Orleans Music Fest, etc.)

  • Have English Tea and Crumpets in London

  • Take a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando

  • Feel comfortable wearing a bikini in public

  • Experience a New York Yankees game at Yankee Stadium

  • Volunteer for a cause

  • Be spontaneous and go to the airport taking the next flight out with K

  • Host Thanksgiving dinner for our families at our house

 
... and there you have it; my big list of 30 before 30!
 
What's on your list of thirty, or bucket list in general? I can't wait to see what all I can accomplish within the next four years.
 
Bring it on 30!  

No comments:

Post a Comment