Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Flower Girls: (noun) Quite possibly the cutest and sweetest roles taking part in the wedding ceremony.
 
K and I are including his four precious little nieces in our wedding. Flower girls are the cutest to me; I always love watching them walk down the aisle and toss their little flower petals, making their way to wedding party. So sweet. I love that K has such a big family, and that we're including each girl in our special day. I've always envisioned a handful of flower girls walking down the aisle before myself.
 
 Each one of these sweet girls hold a special place in my heart. I introduce to you, our Flower Girls!
 
Allie and Averie
 
Aubrey Jo
 
Arabella
We've got our girls; now we just have to find the dresses. I had envisioned something with a vintage/boho vibe, definitely lace, combined with a pair of ballerina flats, and flower crown. I just love this woodsy look.
 
Photo Source: Tea Princess

 
Photo Source: Ruffled
 
I've voiced my opinion previously on the whole cowgirl boots in a wedding debacle... BUT since running across this picture on Pinterest a couple of months ago, I'm now envisioning cowgirl boots for the flower girls. This dress has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Swoon.
 
Photo Source: Tea Princess
 
So, I of course am now at a crossroad. Do I go with the country chic, or boho chic? Everyone who knows me, knows I've never really been "country". So me having a rustic style wedding, and getting married in a barn (a very nice barn I might add), has been a bit of a shock. Luckily we don't have to purchase the flower girl dresses right this moment, so this decision has a little bit of time for me to make a choice.
 
What will it be?
 
Happy Hump Day loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment