Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Groomsmen and suspenders.

I've always loved the vintage era (I was born during the wrong time). I knew that I wanted the groomsmen to wear suspenders, a tie/bowtie, and a newsboy cap for our wedding. Of course, I had to run this by K, and get his thoughts... since these are his guys. Needless to say, I was slightly euphoric when K agreed and was keen on going with this style for the guys. This look is so dapper and takes me back into an urbane period. For me, this is not a thing of the past.
Now, that we've decided to go with tan for the guys as opposed to the gray, I'm really smitten on this look with the suspenders. Not to mention, these groomsmen are quite charming. Don't tell my fiancé I said that though. Ha!
Source: Vintage Cali Barn Wedding

This is one of my absolute favorite weddings that I've stumbled across to date. I love everything about this look, but would want K in something a bit dressier like slacks. Love the newsboy cap. Love the suspenders.
 
Source: Three Nails Photography


 Source: Danielle and Brian's Wedding


Source: Weddingomania

Of course, we can't forget about our "Ring Security". He will be in something similar to the groomsmen, more along these lines...




How darling is that? I die every time I think about his little outfit! What do you think of this style? I think it couldn't be more perfect for the style we're envisioning for our wedding.

Slowly but surely things are falling into place, and decisions are being made. I can not wait to see these sixteen months of planning come together on the day of.

Have a fabulous day, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment