Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Slightly Obsessed

DAILY BOUTIQUE SITES!
 
My. New. Obsession.

 
 
I've frequented GroopDealz and SassySteals for the last year, at least. Each site offering a variety of products ranging from jewelry, to clothing for both adults and children, accessories, and décor for your home. All merchandise at very reasonable prices. You get to purchase boutique pieces without those crazy "boutique" prices. It's a win-win!
 
You will also find many handmade goods on these sites, along with monogrammed things. I've bought different styles of jewelry, and have no complaints to date. I have yet to buy any articles of clothing for myself, but have made purchases on dresses for Kaylee; of which have been great quality.

 
A new site has moved in, and I think it is now my favorite. Jane offers the same as the other two daily boutique sites, but has a superior selection to choose from. I've found things for the home to bridesmaids accessories for my upcoming wedding. The seller's profile offers all need to know information, and a way to contact if needed. Giveaways are offered for chances to win prizes through the site.
 
If you haven't caught wind of these three awesome daily boutique sites, well, now you have, and  you're welcome. Go check them out, and take advantage of their cheap prices. If you are one of the millions who know the site , then I don't have to tell you how marvelous it is because you are already well aware! 
 
I love these boutique sites so much that I've made them part of my morning routine. It goes a little something like this... Walk into my office, fire up my computer, check my emails, pull up the internet, and browse all three sites to see what new goodies have been posted!
 
Happy shopping, ladies!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment