Friday, June 27, 2014

Confessional Friday

Hi Friends!
 
I can not believe that another week has just passed us by! I had to do a double take at the calendar this morning because I could have sworn it was only Thursday.
 
Yay for Friday! Let's get this Confessional party started...
 
 
1) I would like to confess that I went over to my parents house on Sunday to watch the premiere of TrueBlood with them. Let me just say that it didn't disappoint, and picked up right where it left off last year. Mmm Alcide! Just what I needed to jumpstart this season and my Sunday.
 

 
Now, that is one fine man, and if you think otherwise you're absolutely cray cray. As in you've done lost your damn mind. I promise to seek help for you!
 
2) I would like to confess that K and I are going to look at a house this weekend! Is it the "one"? We've only been looking for a week so it would be a lie if I didn't say, I sure hope so. Easy usually doesn't ever happen for us, so I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up. Keeping my fingers crossed is something I will do though.
 
3) I would like to confess that I'm quite excited for tonight. Kaylee has been attending Vacation Bible School this week, and they're doing a little graduation for it tonight. It's going to be so cute. She has enjoyed every second of it, and has come home with so many stories along with things she has learnt. So cute.
 
4) I would like to confess that my weekend is going to be spent starting some of the many DIY wedding projects on my list. I have full intentions of doing this. Hopefully. Ask me on Monday if said projects took place.
 
5) I would like to confess that I haven't cooked ONE meal this entire week! Not a single one. Well, I take that back... I did pick up a pizza on two separate occasions this week, brought them home, and placed them in the oven. That has to count for something. Right?
 
And that concludes this Confessional Friday. Tune back in next week for another edition. Have a fantabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment