Monday, June 23, 2014

Target for Girls

I usually hit up the sale racks at Gap, or stroll on over to Old Navy for all of Kaylee's clothing needs. However, I've been finding myself browsing the girls section of Target more frequently. Where her closet was once Gap, it is now slowly filling up with Target wear. I love this place!
 
Here are a few of my favorite picks...
 
 Outfit #1
 
Outfit #2
 
 
Outfit #3
 
 
Outfit #4
 
 I could add so many more favorites, but don't want to overload you on girl picks. Summer styles are added weekly in store, and I'm loving all of it! Every. Single. Thing. Target has been my go to for sandals lately. Kaylee destroys any type of shoe by dragging her feet; so the cheaper the better when it comes to those!
 
Looking for some cute summer styles for you little girl? Go. To. Target. The material holds up really well, and lasts for a quite a while. Great prices, and a large selection to choose from. I've also found some good deals on their clearance racks as well.
 
Have a fun filled shopping day with your little one. Kaylee loves having a "Girls Day". Let me know about all of the great deals you find! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment