Friday, June 6, 2014

Confessional Friday

It's Friday, and with it brings my confessions. I'm linking up with Leslie once again, for another round of Confessional Friday!
 
 
 
 
1) I confess that, I woke up this morning 100% certain that today was in deed THURSDAY! Who does that? So much for getting to wear my casual work day attire this week.
 
2) I confess that, K and I went car browsing last night after work. Completely unplanned. We just wanted to ride around and look at cars. No harm in looking, right? Then we saw one that we really liked just sitting there all shiny and pretty... and we left the dealership with it!
 
3) I confess that, I'm not at all excited about this hot Florida summer we're about to have, but I am excited that Kaylee is out of school and we get to plan fun trips for the next couple of months.
 
4) I confess that, we just began house hunting... and I hate it. This is going to be such a long drawn out process. Why can't we just find one that we like and move right in? Where is an easy button when you need it?
 
5) I confess that, I better be looking hot at the end of this 12 week boot camp! These classes are intense, and I'm beating my body up to lose these last twenty pounds. I want to pass out during every class, and have never sweat so much in my life. I've been so sore this week, barely able to move or walk, and have worked muscles I didn't even know I had. Forget taking the stairs... the elevator works just fine. TMI I know, but you get the point. Boot camp is tough stuff, no joke.
 
 
I'll share pictures of our new ride with y'all next week. I hope you ladies have a lovely weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment