Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Good Morning lovely ladies... and I suppose gentlemen, if there are any of you reading this.
 
I haven't posted a Wedding Wednesday in a few weeks. To be quite honest, every time I've opened my checklist and/or wedding spreadsheet, I've just gotten this really overwhelmed feeling, and exit out of each within a minute. The days and months are passing by so quickly. I feel like we're running out of time, and there is so much left to do. Elopement keeps looking better and better. I wish I could just hire a wedding planner to do it all. If only it were that simple.
 
This week, we have accomplished a few things... Deposits have been made for our DJ, Photographer, and the Details Company. Our March date is now secure and we're locked into a contract with each vendor; which was a huge sigh of relief. After making those deposits, I felt some of the weight on my shoulders melt away, and started browsing whimsical/boho styled weddings. I may or may not have spent a few hours looking through 104 pages of wedding dresses. I have an idea of what I'm looking for, but definitely opened to trying on anything. The dress talk will be saved for an entirely different post though.
 
Today, I want to talk hairstyles. Updo's, side braids, or down and simple? I was pretty set on what I wanted about a month after K's proposal. Nothing fancy, just a simple messy braid running down my shoulder.  
 
This being my absolute favorite of all, but with a little less volume.
 
.... and a couple of other's I've found along the way.
 
 

 
Once again, Pinterest is clouding my judgment and making me second guess myself. Go figure. I've never been a fan of updo's. I personally just don't care for them. Never really have... until I came across this one on Pinterest. This is the only updo I've found and could actually see myself wearing for our wedding.
 
 
Here are a couple of other simple messy hairstyles I've found and really love too...
 
 
 

 
So, the million dollar question being... Shall I stick with the messy side braid that I've loved from the very beginning, a braided updo, or a wavy yet messy free flowing style? There's such a variety of styles to choose from. I love them all.
 
At least this is one decision I don't have to make until a month prior to the wedding when I go into the salon for my trail run. Yippee for one less stressor at this moment in time.
 
Until next time...Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment