Friday, June 13, 2014

Confessional Friday

Friday? Already? Hallelujah!
After last week being a complete drag, I absolutely needed this breeze of a week. 
 
It being Friday, you all know what that means... I'll be airing my not-so-dirty laundry. 
 
Without further adieu, I give you my confessions...
 
 
 
1) I confess that I have yet to buy a Father's Day gift for K or my Dad. Procrastination at its finest. What can I say? I do everything last minute. I really should start working on this little problem of mine.
 
2) I confess that I'm beyond excited for lunch today. I have a lunch date planned with a special friend, our wedding photographer! I'm so thrilled to talk wedding details and plans for our Engagement shoot coming up in the fall.
 
3) I confess that this has been a good week for my healthy lifestyle jorney. I've stuck to my workout schedule along with my meal routine. I have yet to cheat this week, and have felt so great with more energy than I've had lately.
 
4) I confess that next week is going to suck. Kaylee has dance camp beginning at 8:00am; meaning I have to wake up at the crack of dawn to get us ready and out of the house by 7:00 am. I'm usually just rolling out of bed around 7, and leaving the house for work at 8 in the morning. I'm not a morning person what-so-ever. This is going to make for a long week.
 
5) I confess that I can't even tell you the last time K and I had a "Date Night", with just the two of us. I need some adult time, just he and I, no child, some kind of bad. Dinner and a movie, a stroll in the park with coffee, or even simply sitting at the house. Something, I don't care what. These things are very important in a relationship, and we need to get back on some type of "Dating" routine like old times.
 
That wraps up my confessions for this Friday. Do you have anything you want to get off of your chest? If so, link up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition. It's load of fun!
 
Happy Father's Day to all of your Daddy's out there. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!    

No comments:

Post a Comment