Friday, June 20, 2014

These are my Confessions

It's Friday and you know what that means... I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for another week of Confessional Friday!
 
This week has literally been a complete drag, so I'm really looking forward to my weekend out of an office. Of course, it's calling for rain in my part of Florida. Go figure. Looks like Kaylee and I will be playing in the rain all weekend, and crossing my fingers we won't catch pneumonia.
 
Anyways... Let's get this confessional party started, shall we?
 
1) I confess that K and I are "house hunting". He's finally decided that he wants to move in to the city due to working an hour away from our current house. He is over driving 2 hours per day for work, and I am totally fine with that. I've been trying to get him to move in to town for the last two years! Buying a house is a nightmare from what I have been told, so I'm torn on how I really feel about this adventure we're about to embark on.
 
2) I confess that getting up early this week and taking Kaylee to dance camp wasn't all that bad. I kind of liked getting in the office early and leaving early. Maybe I should change my hours? It's debatable.
 
3) I confess that I didn't work out a lick this week, and I maybe drank 4 bottles of water total the entire week... along with 3 cups of sweet tea! Awful. What has happened to my self control? I haven't had sweet tea in almost six months!
 
4) I confess that yesterday I received my first speeding ticket in six years! I knew this car was going to be trouble... but it's soo much fun to drive! I've owned it a total of two weeks, and have already gotten a ticket; a whopping $265. How lovely.
 
5) I confess that it's time for a change... in the hair department. Due to the wedding, I can't have any length taken off because I've been letting it grow. So, the only other thing to do is color. I have really been loving the red/brown color, and was thinking something along these shades. They're different, drastic, and I love it. The color is still up for debate; depending on how it may affect my hair before the wedding, because I don't want red hair for my wedding. If it's doable, I'm going for it, if not, then I'm adding lots of blonde.
 

 6) I confess that I've been a horrible blogger for the past two weeks. If it weren't for my "Wedding Wednesday" and "Confessional Friday", I wouldn't have had a post at all. Not sure what has been going on, but I just haven't been able to come up with any topics for discussion. Nothing has been on my mind to talk about. Boring, I know, but next week will be different. Promise!
 
That concludes this week's confessions. I'm excited for this weekend... Kaylee has a birthday water party tomorrow, and Sunday we have a Baby Q to attend. Our very first one. These Baby Q's are becoming quite popular, and I love this new take on a couples baby shower. It will be interesting. Hopefully the rain will stay away for both parties.
 
Happy Friday, and I hope you all have a marvelous weekend in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment