Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Zulily and Back-to-School

Let me just begin this post by saying... I'm a huge fan of Zulily! Utterly love everything about the site and what it has to offer. A day doesn't pass that I don't find something for myself, Kaylee, and our home. The deals presented are perfectly priced; it's hard not to take advantage of the savings available. I love it, however, my bank account and future hubby do not exemplify that same unconditional love. Needless to say, a love/hate relationship has developed with the place. If only I could have an endless supply of dough.
 
Last week I was ranting about all of the "Back-to-School" advertisements floating around. Here in our little part of the world, I thought we had over a month left of summer. School's didn't get out until the second week of June, therefore, thinking school would be back into session sometime in September. WRONG. The first day back to school is scheduled for August 18th! What? How? Summer's here seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
 
Imagine my delight at learning we have a little over three weeks until the first day of second grade!
 
Anyways, back to the topic at hand... Zulily. While browsing the site this morning, I was elated to find all things school related; backpacks, lunch bags, supplies, shoes, clothes, etc. It couldn't have been more perfect, seeing as how we need to start buying this stuff STAT. 
 
Kaylee spent the day with K, so I sent over pictures of about 10 different backpack and lunch bag styles for her to choose from. This year she decided on a matching navy pattern with a hot pink monogram. How cute are these?
 
 There is such a vast variety to choose from. Here are all of the other really cute bags that made the cut for her to choose from, and make the decision on...
 
 
I'm really loving this little supply holder too. Last year the school was pretty strict on each student buying a plastic supply "box". As cute as this is, she just won't be able to use it at school. I think it could double as a cosmetic bag as well... Momma might have to purchase for herself!
 
 
Kaylee is so picky when it comes to clothes, that I get worried when I buy her something online. There are just soo many cute outfits choices, and different articles of clothing that I want to buy her though. It's going to be tough only purchasing the backpack and lunch bag. How can I possibly say no to any of these??
 
 
 
Oh, Zulily. You make it so difficult to say "NO". Oh so difficult. Maybe I can just buy it all, and hope I beat K home to hide the packages? Ha. Shopping is the only downfall to having a joint bank account.
 
So, if you're in the same boat as myself, needing to school shop quickly and not wanting to deal with that insane crowd... Zulily is your place. Get to ordering.
 
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment