Monday, August 4, 2014

26 Years... Young

Cheers to 26 years of life!
 
 
Here's a quick recap of my past year...
  • The year kicked off with K planning a surprise party with my family and closest friends in attendance

  • K and I bought and officially own 5 acres of land with a small place on the property; with plans to build a house or use as a rental property

  • We welcome my twin nieces into this world in November

  • I said "Yes" to spending the rest of my life with K on November 16, 2013

  • Ran my first 5K with my best friend Thanksgiving morning in 32 degree weather

  • My health and fitness journey began in January (currently 24 pounds down)

  • The Wedding Planning voyage began in February

  • Vacationed to the Smokey Mountains with family and friends in March for Spring Break

  • Started a new job/career in April

  • Kaylee passed first grade in May, and is now on her way to second grade

  • I finally made my Thirty before 30 Bucket List at the end of May

  • I took on a 12 week fitness bootcamp in June

  • I bought my very own first car with no help in June

  • We celebrated Kaylee's 7th birthday in July at the skating rink - This Momma can still skate with the best of them! All of those years being on the speed skating team paid off 

It's safe to say that my 25th year was a great one with life changing moments, and a few accomplishments along the way. I have thoroughly enjoyed this past year of my life.
 
The biggest thing I'm looking forward to in this next year is getting to marry my main squeeze! I can't wait to walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Turner. I've waited 11 long years for that title.
 
Twenty-five was great, but twenty-six is going to be so much better!
 
Cheers to being 26 years young, and the incredible year that is still to come.
 
Happy Birthday to Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment